Renting a property in Nottingham
Why not browse through our properties available to rent to find your next home?
The rental process
- Once you have viewed a property then you can pay a reservation fee. This is non refundable but will be deducted from other fees you will have to pay should you go ahead and move in.
- We will then reference you to check that you are suitable to rent the property.
- If you are a first time renter or a student then you will be required to provide a guarantor.
- We’ll take a deposit from you which is 5 week’s rent. This will be stored with the Deposit Protection Scheme.
- You will then be asked to read and sign our tenancy agreement.
- We’ll agree a move in date and get you set up for your new home.
All maintenance must be reported in a timely manner to a member of our team by calling 0115 990 2007.
In the case you have no heating and/or no hot water, if this is reported between 9am and 5pm, we will aim to have somebody out to you same day. If this is out of these hours, please call the office the next working day.
If you have a leak, please isolate the water by turning off the stop cock located either in the boiler cupboard or under the kitchen sink, before reporting it to the office.
If you lose your keys/fobs, you can borrow the management set during office hours by leaving a security deposit of £50 (cash), having a copy cut for yourself then returning the keys to our office.
If you have a locksmith attend, this will be at your own expense and a copy of the key must be supplied to our agency.
All other maintenance queries are to be reported during office hours.
Holding deposit – The value of 1 week’s rent
Tenancy deposit – The value of 5 week’s rent, minus holding deposit
Change to tenancy – £50
Additional tenant to agreement – £50 each
Tenancy early termination – £330
Change of move out day – The equivalent of your daily rental value for very day you continue to stay, subject to availability
Duplication of Keys – £10 minimum
Late Rental Payment – Interest will be charged per day at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, from 14 days after your rental due date