Benwell Daykin are estate agents serving Beeston, Nottingham. We offer property sales, lettings, mortgage advice and property management across the whole of Nottingham and beyond. All our services extend throughout Nottinghamshire and in the city centre.
With our combined experience of over 25 years, we focus on providing a professional approach to selling and renting property. We are not your typical estate agency; we are forward thinking, friendly and, above all, here to help you with every step of the house moving process.
About our estate agency services in Beeston
Beeston is a large town, west of Nottingham. The town is home to the University of Nottingham and the head office for Boots the chemist is also situated nearby.
The town is part of Broxtowe County Council and is split into 4 wards; Beeston North, Beeston Central, Beeston Rylands and Beeston West.
The average property price in Beeston was £232,321 in the last year, according to Rightmove.
Most recent property sales have been semi-detached houses which sold for an average of £214,282.
Property tends to be very similar to nearby Chilwell and Attenborough. Property is cheaper, however, than in nearby Broxtowe.
Looking for a property valuation?
Did you know? We’ve been rated as one of the best estate agents in Nottingham.
More about Beeston
- Location and Accessibility: Beeston benefits from its strategic location, situated just a few miles from Nottingham city centre. It offers excellent transport links, including regular bus and tram services, making it easily accessible for both commuters and those who work in the city. The nearby Beeston railway station provides convenient connections to other parts of the country.
- Amenities and Shopping: Beeston boasts a range of amenities, including a thriving town center with various shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, and local businesses. The vibrant High Road offers a mix of independent retailers and well-known chain stores, ensuring residents have easy access to daily necessities and a diverse range of shopping options.
- Education and Institutions: Beeston is home to a number of educational institutions, including primary schools, secondary schools, and the renowned University of Nottingham. This educational presence attracts families and students to the area, contributing to its vibrant and diverse community.
- Green Spaces and Recreation: Beeston is known for its picturesque green spaces and recreational areas. The popular Attenborough Nature Reserve, located nearby, offers stunning wildlife habitats and tranquil walking trails, perfect for nature enthusiasts. The nearby Beeston Fields Golf Club provides opportunities for golfers to enjoy their favourite sport.
- Cultural and Community Events: Beeston hosts various cultural and community events throughout the year, bringing residents together in a lively and inclusive atmosphere. These events include the Beeston Carnival, arts festivals, and seasonal celebrations that showcase the local talent and promote community engagement.
- Property and Housing: Beeston offers a mix of housing options, ranging from traditional Victorian and Edwardian properties to modern developments. The area provides a range of choices for individuals and families, including detached and semi-detached houses, terraced homes, and apartments. The proximity to the University of Nottingham also contributes to the demand for rental properties in Beeston.
- Transport Links: In addition to the local transport options, Beeston benefits from excellent connectivity to major road networks, including the M1 motorway, which provides convenient access to other parts of the country. The East Midlands Airport is also within easy reach, offering national and international flight connections.